Dental Implants Webster, TX - Permanent Tooth Replacement
With 24 years of experience, Dr. Michael G. Moore has established himself as a leading provider of high quality dental implants to residents of Webster and the surrounding communities. We specialize in both the surgical placement and restoration of implants. With extensive implant training, Dr. Moore skillfully provides the proper, safe delivery of dental implants. Whether it’s a single implant or full arch replacement, we use 3D imaging and advanced computer guided surgeries to obtain the very best results. Dr. Moore also uses continuing education to utilize the most cutting edge techniques and ensure patients receive the highest quality of implant treatment.
Whether you are suffering from tooth loss, tooth decay, gum disease or an injury, dental implants are a comfortable and permanent way to regain your smile. Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth and also provide a fixed solution to having removable partial or complete dentures. Implants provide excellent support and stability for these dental appliances.
Dental implants, which are surgically inserted into your jaw, feel and function just like your own teeth. They are also made to match your natural teeth, making it virtually impossible to tell the two apart.
Take back your smile and eat your favorite foods with confidence and zero pain with durable, convenient and permanent implants from the best implant dentist in Webster!
Advantages of dental implants include:
- A secure, comfortable fit that looks and feels natural, without the slipping of normal dentures
- No other adjacent teeth have to be ground down or disturbed to hold an implant in place
- You can talk and eat normally without the inconvenience
- You will no longer feel self-conscious about missing teeth
During the Implant Process:
- Your jaw bone area just below your gums is fitted with metal posts.
- Once in position, the dental implants are mounted securely on these posts, giving you the look and feel of a brand new tooth!
- Not only will your self-esteem improve, but your oral health will as well.
Contact our experienced Webster implant dentist serving the residents of the Clear Lake region at (281) 486-9222 to learn more about our dental implant options.